Maybe it’s too much beauty on the show; and some people are feeling a bit intimidated. Whatever it is, Moore, 41, knows she’s wrong for the tension easily felt through the television screen.
She recently admitted the drama is coming from her.
“[Cynthia] was being disrespectful and overstepping her boundaries, so I had to let her know that, that wasn’t acceptable to me. It resulted in security being called,” Moore told People. But she denies there was any pulling of weaves and such.
Funny thing is, the former beauty queen attempted to detach herself from the stereotypical “RHoA” showcasing, but said she’s in the center of all the madness.
“I am in the middle of most of it, and probably cause most of it. I went through a lot of ups and downs with the women on the show,” Kenya said. “So far, people have been saying I’m their favorite, and they haven’t seen one episode!” she adds.
Who said that? We need proof.
Remember she’s supposed to be in the middle of someone’s relationship too. Umm hmm. Some favorite…
Watch as Kenya works the nerves of Cynthia Bailey:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here