Maybe it’s too much beauty on the show; and some people are feeling a bit intimidated. Whatever it is, Moore, 41, knows she’s wrong for the tension easily felt through the television screen.
She recently admitted the drama is coming from her.
“[Cynthia] was being disrespectful and overstepping her boundaries, so I had to let her know that, that wasn’t acceptable to me. It resulted in security being called,” Moore told People. But she denies there was any pulling of weaves and such.
Funny thing is, the former beauty queen attempted to detach herself from the stereotypical “RHoA” showcasing, but said she’s in the center of all the madness.
“I am in the middle of most of it, and probably cause most of it. I went through a lot of ups and downs with the women on the show,” Kenya said. “So far, people have been saying I’m their favorite, and they haven’t seen one episode!” she adds.
Who said that? We need proof.
Remember she’s supposed to be in the middle of someone’s relationship too. Umm hmm. Some favorite…
Watch as Kenya works the nerves of Cynthia Bailey:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here