Maybe it’s too much beauty on the show; and some people are feeling a bit intimidated. Whatever it is, Moore, 41, knows she’s wrong for the tension easily felt through the television screen.
She recently admitted the drama is coming from her.
“[Cynthia] was being disrespectful and overstepping her boundaries, so I had to let her know that, that wasn’t acceptable to me. It resulted in security being called,” Moore told People. But she denies there was any pulling of weaves and such.
Funny thing is, the former beauty queen attempted to detach herself from the stereotypical “RHoA” showcasing, but said she’s in the center of all the madness.
“I am in the middle of most of it, and probably cause most of it. I went through a lot of ups and downs with the women on the show,” Kenya said. “So far, people have been saying I’m their favorite, and they haven’t seen one episode!” she adds.
Who said that? We need proof.
Remember she’s supposed to be in the middle of someone’s relationship too. Umm hmm. Some favorite…
Watch as Kenya works the nerves of Cynthia Bailey:
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here