*Babies catch hell in hospitals after being born and it comes to the naming part of their first days.
If they could talk, they’d probably reveal that this is worse than the actual birthing process.
According to the Huffington Post, Millicent Owuor, 20, a new mother in southwest Kenya, gave birth to twin boys and named them Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
Okay! We get the Barack Obama part, but MITT ROMNEY?!
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here