*Keri Hilson says she fell ill during a flight on Friday and blames lack of sleep for the health scare.
The singer has been in China this week, and was on a flight back to the States when she apparently began vomiting and passed out.
The 29 year old tweeted this morning: “Sure hope my day gets better cuz this morning I’m having so far… I fainted on my flight. then I threw up. I’m fine now, I just need real rest… haven’t had more than 3.5 hrs of sleep in 48hrs.”
Hilson went on to say she was so distracted by her illness she left several personal belongings on the flight: “I left my purse & gifts from China on the plane, discombobulated. *sigh* drinking gatorade & HOME-bound. I’m good now…”
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here