*Keri Hilson says she fell ill during a flight on Friday and blames lack of sleep for the health scare.
The singer has been in China this week, and was on a flight back to the States when she apparently began vomiting and passed out.
The 29 year old tweeted this morning: “Sure hope my day gets better cuz this morning I’m having so far… I fainted on my flight. then I threw up. I’m fine now, I just need real rest… haven’t had more than 3.5 hrs of sleep in 48hrs.”
Hilson went on to say she was so distracted by her illness she left several personal belongings on the flight: “I left my purse & gifts from China on the plane, discombobulated. *sigh* drinking gatorade & HOME-bound. I’m good now…”
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here