The “Scandal” star sexies up the December cover of “Women’s Health,” where she talks about her role in “Django Unchained.”
She poses confidently in a metallic colored blazer and panties, showing off her those thighs.
Inside the issue, she discusses how she prepared for her role.
“One of the things that I really love most about my job is the research part of it….So, I studied a lot. It’s kind of hard to articulate the level of preparation that we all had to do for this film because so much of it was emotional and psychological preparation. It’s hard to talk about because we all had to go into a part of American history that is so dark and complicated and fraught with the past sins of this country.”
Kerry couldn’t get the cover of a health magazine without sharing a bit about her diet and workout.
To stay on track, her snacks often include vegan protein shakes (but she’s not a vegan).
“I mix them with coconut water instead of regular water. That’s my secret to having them taste better. I love popcorn. I could live on popcorn. The writers of Scandal have made my character Olivia Pope have a similar relationship with popcorn. But I don’t mind because I get to eat popcorn at work.”
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here