The “Scandal” star sexies up the December cover of “Women’s Health,” where she talks about her role in “Django Unchained.”
She poses confidently in a metallic colored blazer and panties, showing off her those thighs.
Inside the issue, she discusses how she prepared for her role.
“One of the things that I really love most about my job is the research part of it….So, I studied a lot. It’s kind of hard to articulate the level of preparation that we all had to do for this film because so much of it was emotional and psychological preparation. It’s hard to talk about because we all had to go into a part of American history that is so dark and complicated and fraught with the past sins of this country.”
Kerry couldn’t get the cover of a health magazine without sharing a bit about her diet and workout.
To stay on track, her snacks often include vegan protein shakes (but she’s not a vegan).
“I mix them with coconut water instead of regular water. That’s my secret to having them taste better. I love popcorn. I could live on popcorn. The writers of Scandal have made my character Olivia Pope have a similar relationship with popcorn. But I don’t mind because I get to eat popcorn at work.”
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here