*In a press conference held Tuesday, the second man to reveal he had a “sexual relationship” with Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash when he was underage said the two did not have actual intercourse when he was 15 and 16, but did engage in “groping, masturbation, intense kissing and dry-humping” at that time.

With his lawyer by his side, Cecil Singleton, now in his 30s, went before reporters in New York to offer details about his sexual relationship with Clash, which began when he was 15 and Clash was 32.  Singleton said that they engaged in the non-intercourse sexual activity for about two weeks after meeting on a gay phone chat line in 1993. Singleton says they eventually had sexual intercourse years later, when he was an adult.

As previously reported, Singleton has filed a lawsuit against Clash for $5 million, claiming he “did not become aware that he had suffered adverse psychological and emotional effects from Clash’s sexual acts and conduct until 2012.”

Singleton said yesterday he broke off the initial relationship because he felt that Singleton liked him too much — and that he didn’t think the puppeteer could handle the relationship.

Watch clips from the press conference below.