“People that have no self respect you worship! Folks that have a child, a husband, hustled from the bottom up, y’all try to tear down. Shame,” Cole said via Twitter Thursday morning.
Whoever that someone is, certainly knew what they were doing. The pic surfaced at the height of promotion of her new album, “Woman to Woman.”
The photo is of a woman performing fellatio on a man who can’t be seen. Although it’s not for sure who the woman in the picture is, her hair looks a lot like Keyshia’s from back in the day.
“I’ve shared extremely a lot of my life with the world, with people who love me and people who H8, but jus like fam, people never tell u how much they love u,” Keyshia posted. “Evil a$$ haters STAY on some BullShyt! Y’all wish! Lol!”
Just take note, she didn’t deny that the photo is of her, but if you feel the urge to check out the photo and determine if it’s her, go on ahead and be a pervert. 😉
Keyshia’s new album “Woman to Woman” debuted within the top 10 on Billboard’s 200 albums chart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here