“People that have no self respect you worship! Folks that have a child, a husband, hustled from the bottom up, y’all try to tear down. Shame,” Cole said via Twitter Thursday morning.
Whoever that someone is, certainly knew what they were doing. The pic surfaced at the height of promotion of her new album, “Woman to Woman.”
The photo is of a woman performing fellatio on a man who can’t be seen. Although it’s not for sure who the woman in the picture is, her hair looks a lot like Keyshia’s from back in the day.
“I’ve shared extremely a lot of my life with the world, with people who love me and people who H8, but jus like fam, people never tell u how much they love u,” Keyshia posted. “Evil a$$ haters STAY on some BullShyt! Y’all wish! Lol!”
Just take note, she didn’t deny that the photo is of her, but if you feel the urge to check out the photo and determine if it’s her, go on ahead and be a pervert. 😉
Keyshia’s new album “Woman to Woman” debuted within the top 10 on Billboard’s 200 albums chart.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here