“People that have no self respect you worship! Folks that have a child, a husband, hustled from the bottom up, y’all try to tear down. Shame,” Cole said via Twitter Thursday morning.
Whoever that someone is, certainly knew what they were doing. The pic surfaced at the height of promotion of her new album, “Woman to Woman.”
The photo is of a woman performing fellatio on a man who can’t be seen. Although it’s not for sure who the woman in the picture is, her hair looks a lot like Keyshia’s from back in the day.
“I’ve shared extremely a lot of my life with the world, with people who love me and people who H8, but jus like fam, people never tell u how much they love u,” Keyshia posted. “Evil a$$ haters STAY on some BullShyt! Y’all wish! Lol!”
Just take note, she didn’t deny that the photo is of her, but if you feel the urge to check out the photo and determine if it’s her, go on ahead and be a pervert. 😉
Keyshia’s new album “Woman to Woman” debuted within the top 10 on Billboard’s 200 albums chart.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here