“People that have no self respect you worship! Folks that have a child, a husband, hustled from the bottom up, y’all try to tear down. Shame,” Cole said via Twitter Thursday morning.
Whoever that someone is, certainly knew what they were doing. The pic surfaced at the height of promotion of her new album, “Woman to Woman.”
The photo is of a woman performing fellatio on a man who can’t be seen. Although it’s not for sure who the woman in the picture is, her hair looks a lot like Keyshia’s from back in the day.
“I’ve shared extremely a lot of my life with the world, with people who love me and people who H8, but jus like fam, people never tell u how much they love u,” Keyshia posted. “Evil a$$ haters STAY on some BullShyt! Y’all wish! Lol!”
Just take note, she didn’t deny that the photo is of her, but if you feel the urge to check out the photo and determine if it’s her, go on ahead and be a pervert. 😉
Keyshia’s new album “Woman to Woman” debuted within the top 10 on Billboard’s 200 albums chart.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here