*Rapper Kid Cudi has lost a bitter court battle with his baby mama over the custody of their daughter Vada.
The performer, real name Scott Mescudi, agreed to surrender full custody of the child to her mother after a year of fighting for joint custody.
Cudi said he bought property in Chicago so that he could be close to the two-year-old, and provided her mother with generous child support. But, in papers obtained by TMZ, Cudi’s ex claims he has only provided “sporadic and inconsistent amounts” of money and accuses him of being an absentee father. She also claims Cudi has violent tendencies and a “long history of consistent drug and alcohol abuse.”
The two parties finally came to an agreement over the summer, and Vada’s mother now has full custody. Cudi has been granted visitation rights and will also pay child support.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here