*Rapper Kid Cudi has lost a bitter court battle with his baby mama over the custody of their daughter Vada.
The performer, real name Scott Mescudi, agreed to surrender full custody of the child to her mother after a year of fighting for joint custody.
Cudi said he bought property in Chicago so that he could be close to the two-year-old, and provided her mother with generous child support. But, in papers obtained by TMZ, Cudi’s ex claims he has only provided “sporadic and inconsistent amounts” of money and accuses him of being an absentee father. She also claims Cudi has violent tendencies and a “long history of consistent drug and alcohol abuse.”
The two parties finally came to an agreement over the summer, and Vada’s mother now has full custody. Cudi has been granted visitation rights and will also pay child support.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here