*Rapper Kid Cudi has lost a bitter court battle with his baby mama over the custody of their daughter Vada.
The performer, real name Scott Mescudi, agreed to surrender full custody of the child to her mother after a year of fighting for joint custody.
Cudi said he bought property in Chicago so that he could be close to the two-year-old, and provided her mother with generous child support. But, in papers obtained by TMZ, Cudi’s ex claims he has only provided “sporadic and inconsistent amounts” of money and accuses him of being an absentee father. She also claims Cudi has violent tendencies and a “long history of consistent drug and alcohol abuse.”
The two parties finally came to an agreement over the summer, and Vada’s mother now has full custody. Cudi has been granted visitation rights and will also pay child support.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here