*Rapper Kid Cudi has lost a bitter court battle with his baby mama over the custody of their daughter Vada.
The performer, real name Scott Mescudi, agreed to surrender full custody of the child to her mother after a year of fighting for joint custody.
Cudi said he bought property in Chicago so that he could be close to the two-year-old, and provided her mother with generous child support. But, in papers obtained by TMZ, Cudi’s ex claims he has only provided “sporadic and inconsistent amounts” of money and accuses him of being an absentee father. She also claims Cudi has violent tendencies and a “long history of consistent drug and alcohol abuse.”
The two parties finally came to an agreement over the summer, and Vada’s mother now has full custody. Cudi has been granted visitation rights and will also pay child support.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here