*Rapper Kid Cudi has lost a bitter court battle with his baby mama over the custody of their daughter Vada.
The performer, real name Scott Mescudi, agreed to surrender full custody of the child to her mother after a year of fighting for joint custody.
Cudi said he bought property in Chicago so that he could be close to the two-year-old, and provided her mother with generous child support. But, in papers obtained by TMZ, Cudi’s ex claims he has only provided “sporadic and inconsistent amounts” of money and accuses him of being an absentee father. She also claims Cudi has violent tendencies and a “long history of consistent drug and alcohol abuse.”
The two parties finally came to an agreement over the summer, and Vada’s mother now has full custody. Cudi has been granted visitation rights and will also pay child support.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here