Along with the typical silliness, Kim Zolciak is defending herself after making some foolish comments that border on racist, along with her alleged baby name snatching.
She took to the Bravo blog shortly after the season premiere to explain everything.
On stealing Kandi’s baby name, Kim says the two have never swapped ideas. In fact, her baby’s name came from an article she read in a magazine at a nail salon about Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren. From that day, she decided to go with Kash if her baby was a boy.
About the racist remarks, first about Kandi having an indoor pool because she’s black, was an obvious ignorant misstep.
“My comment about her having an indoor swimming pool because she’s black was just a silly joke. Kandi, Sweetie, and I laughed. Quite frankly, I wish I had one myself,” she wrote.
Since NeNe and Kim have clashed forevermore, the “very rich” star has taken not so subtle jabs at her former friend, frequently calling her trailer trash. The new mother has grown quite weary of the commentary and lashed out in the blog.
“As for NeNe, she still can’t keep my name out of her mouth! NeNe constantly insinuated I come from a trailer park AND I am the racist one?,” she questioned. “I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I know my character, and the multiple friends of different races that I do have know it as well! Like I have said before and will say here again for the last time, COLOR means absolutely nothing to me, it is the person’s character and blatant ignorance that determines the non-friendship between me and the person.”
And let the drama wars begin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here