Along with the typical silliness, Kim Zolciak is defending herself after making some foolish comments that border on racist, along with her alleged baby name snatching.
She took to the Bravo blog shortly after the season premiere to explain everything.
On stealing Kandi’s baby name, Kim says the two have never swapped ideas. In fact, her baby’s name came from an article she read in a magazine at a nail salon about Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren. From that day, she decided to go with Kash if her baby was a boy.
About the racist remarks, first about Kandi having an indoor pool because she’s black, was an obvious ignorant misstep.
“My comment about her having an indoor swimming pool because she’s black was just a silly joke. Kandi, Sweetie, and I laughed. Quite frankly, I wish I had one myself,” she wrote.
Since NeNe and Kim have clashed forevermore, the “very rich” star has taken not so subtle jabs at her former friend, frequently calling her trailer trash. The new mother has grown quite weary of the commentary and lashed out in the blog.
“As for NeNe, she still can’t keep my name out of her mouth! NeNe constantly insinuated I come from a trailer park AND I am the racist one?,” she questioned. “I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I know my character, and the multiple friends of different races that I do have know it as well! Like I have said before and will say here again for the last time, COLOR means absolutely nothing to me, it is the person’s character and blatant ignorance that determines the non-friendship between me and the person.”
And let the drama wars begin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here