“Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons have officially separated after 5½ years,” Hounsou’s rep told People.
The used-to-be twosome have a 3-year-old son, Kenzo Lee Hounsou. Simmons has two daughters—Ming Lee, 12, and Aoki Lee, 10—from her marriage to rap/media tycoon Russell Simmons.
Rumors of a split between Simmons and Hounsou have been circulating for months. Kimora also confirmed the split via Twitter, confirming that the two have in fact been separated for months.
“There have been quite a few hurtful rumors circulating. The truth is Djimon+I have been separated for some time. We have remained happy, loving, co-parenting friends+family. We all have much to be thankful for.”
In response to a fan/follower, she added: “We do the best we can.”
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here