“Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons have officially separated after 5½ years,” Hounsou’s rep told People.
The used-to-be twosome have a 3-year-old son, Kenzo Lee Hounsou. Simmons has two daughters—Ming Lee, 12, and Aoki Lee, 10—from her marriage to rap/media tycoon Russell Simmons.
Rumors of a split between Simmons and Hounsou have been circulating for months. Kimora also confirmed the split via Twitter, confirming that the two have in fact been separated for months.
“There have been quite a few hurtful rumors circulating. The truth is Djimon+I have been separated for some time. We have remained happy, loving, co-parenting friends+family. We all have much to be thankful for.”
In response to a fan/follower, she added: “We do the best we can.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here