“Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons have officially separated after 5½ years,” Hounsou’s rep told People.
The used-to-be twosome have a 3-year-old son, Kenzo Lee Hounsou. Simmons has two daughters—Ming Lee, 12, and Aoki Lee, 10—from her marriage to rap/media tycoon Russell Simmons.
Rumors of a split between Simmons and Hounsou have been circulating for months. Kimora also confirmed the split via Twitter, confirming that the two have in fact been separated for months.
“There have been quite a few hurtful rumors circulating. The truth is Djimon+I have been separated for some time. We have remained happy, loving, co-parenting friends+family. We all have much to be thankful for.”
In response to a fan/follower, she added: “We do the best we can.”
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here