“Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons have officially separated after 5½ years,” Hounsou’s rep told People.
The used-to-be twosome have a 3-year-old son, Kenzo Lee Hounsou. Simmons has two daughters—Ming Lee, 12, and Aoki Lee, 10—from her marriage to rap/media tycoon Russell Simmons.
Rumors of a split between Simmons and Hounsou have been circulating for months. Kimora also confirmed the split via Twitter, confirming that the two have in fact been separated for months.
“There have been quite a few hurtful rumors circulating. The truth is Djimon+I have been separated for some time. We have remained happy, loving, co-parenting friends+family. We all have much to be thankful for.”
In response to a fan/follower, she added: “We do the best we can.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here