*Reggie Bush is making news on two fronts today.
First, Kourtney Kardashian, the sister of his ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian, was overheard refusing to sit anywhere near the NFL star at a restaurant in Miami, where the famous siblings are shooting their E! reality series “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.”
According to the New York Post, Kourtney saw Bush, 27, and his pregnant girlfriend Lilit Avagyan sitting at her favorite table at Makoto on Friday. The TV star, who was with her boyfriend Scott Disick and their son, Mason, was overheard by a fellow diner saying, “I am not sitting near him.”
The dinner hostess promptly ushered 33-year-old Kourtney’s party to a table at the other side of the restaurant, out of the Miami Dolphins player’s line of sight.
Meanwhile, a judge’s decision made public last week – and obtained in full by CBSSports.com — shows that at least three persons may have improperly tried to influence the NCAA’s powerful infractions committee to find former USC assistant Todd McNair complicit in the Reggie Bush case. Lawyers for McNair are trying to show the association violated its own rules and procedures in investigating their client.
Two non-voting members of the NCAA infractions committee and NCAA staffer allegedly tried to influence voting members inside the 10-person committee. The judge’s decision contains excerpts of emails that he has determined show “ill will or hatred” toward McNair.
McNair is suing the NCAA for an undisclosed amount for defamation of character citing irreparable damage to his career. The information was disclosed after a motion by NCAA lawyers to dismiss the case was denied.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here