The “Basketball Wives: LA” star admitted that plotting revenge backfired, and she ended up learning the lesson she intended to teach Jackie Christie.
“My biggest thing was, ‘You are definitely going to feel how I felt,'” Laura explained about her season 2 plot; which was to give Jackie a taste of her own medicine.
It all started on season 1, when Laura’s arch nemesis supposedly concocted some lies about her, and spread rumors among the group.
So it wasn’t until season 2, when Jackie would least expect it, that she’d unleash her fury.
But before she could cast her evil spell, Laura sat down with Jackie’s daughter, who vented about her frustration about her mother.
“It changed,” she said. “It took away from my evil side. It made me realize what life is really about. It was a lesson. I got a lesson, and I’m thankful for that lesson.”
Laura won’t be seeking to lash out on Jackie any time soon and she’s been able to salvage a bit of their relationship.
“Jackie and I are definitely cordial. Will we be friends? No, never,” she said.
Watch Laura’s interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here