The “Basketball Wives: LA” star admitted that plotting revenge backfired, and she ended up learning the lesson she intended to teach Jackie Christie.
“My biggest thing was, ‘You are definitely going to feel how I felt,'” Laura explained about her season 2 plot; which was to give Jackie a taste of her own medicine.
It all started on season 1, when Laura’s arch nemesis supposedly concocted some lies about her, and spread rumors among the group.
So it wasn’t until season 2, when Jackie would least expect it, that she’d unleash her fury.
But before she could cast her evil spell, Laura sat down with Jackie’s daughter, who vented about her frustration about her mother.
“It changed,” she said. “It took away from my evil side. It made me realize what life is really about. It was a lesson. I got a lesson, and I’m thankful for that lesson.”
Laura won’t be seeking to lash out on Jackie any time soon and she’s been able to salvage a bit of their relationship.
“Jackie and I are definitely cordial. Will we be friends? No, never,” she said.
Watch Laura’s interview:
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here