The “Basketball Wives: LA” star admitted that plotting revenge backfired, and she ended up learning the lesson she intended to teach Jackie Christie.
“My biggest thing was, ‘You are definitely going to feel how I felt,'” Laura explained about her season 2 plot; which was to give Jackie a taste of her own medicine.
It all started on season 1, when Laura’s arch nemesis supposedly concocted some lies about her, and spread rumors among the group.
So it wasn’t until season 2, when Jackie would least expect it, that she’d unleash her fury.
But before she could cast her evil spell, Laura sat down with Jackie’s daughter, who vented about her frustration about her mother.
“It changed,” she said. “It took away from my evil side. It made me realize what life is really about. It was a lesson. I got a lesson, and I’m thankful for that lesson.”
Laura won’t be seeking to lash out on Jackie any time soon and she’s been able to salvage a bit of their relationship.
“Jackie and I are definitely cordial. Will we be friends? No, never,” she said.
Watch Laura’s interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here