*Tomorrow night, Wednesday November 21 at 10pm, immediately following the season finale of TV One’s unforgettable program “Save My Son,” TV One is hosting a live chat with show host, Dr. Steve Perry to answer your questions about saving the lives of young men striving to get off the streets.
Visit the Save My Son Ustream account at 10pm tomorrow night (www.ustream.tv/channel/savemyson ) where Dr. Perry will be offering parenting advice and tips, and answering your questions about the powerful Save My Son series.
If you want to take part in the event, be sure to RSVP to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/454073781294497/Don’t miss this rare opportunity to speak directly with Dr. Steve Perry about this very important subject. If you’d like to learn more about this series visit the TV One website here: http://www.tvone.tv/shows/save-my-son.html
Remember…It takes a village to raise a child.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here