*Tomorrow night, Wednesday November 21 at 10pm, immediately following the season finale of TV One’s unforgettable program “Save My Son,” TV One is hosting a live chat with show host, Dr. Steve Perry to answer your questions about saving the lives of young men striving to get off the streets.
Visit the Save My Son Ustream account at 10pm tomorrow night (www.ustream.tv/channel/savemyson ) where Dr. Perry will be offering parenting advice and tips, and answering your questions about the powerful Save My Son series.
If you want to take part in the event, be sure to RSVP to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/454073781294497/Don’t miss this rare opportunity to speak directly with Dr. Steve Perry about this very important subject. If you’d like to learn more about this series visit the TV One website here: http://www.tvone.tv/shows/save-my-son.html
Remember…It takes a village to raise a child.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here