*Tomorrow night, Wednesday November 21 at 10pm, immediately following the season finale of TV One’s unforgettable program “Save My Son,” TV One is hosting a live chat with show host, Dr. Steve Perry to answer your questions about saving the lives of young men striving to get off the streets.
Visit the Save My Son Ustream account at 10pm tomorrow night (www.ustream.tv/channel/savemyson ) where Dr. Perry will be offering parenting advice and tips, and answering your questions about the powerful Save My Son series.
If you want to take part in the event, be sure to RSVP to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/454073781294497/Don’t miss this rare opportunity to speak directly with Dr. Steve Perry about this very important subject. If you’d like to learn more about this series visit the TV One website here: http://www.tvone.tv/shows/save-my-son.html
Remember…It takes a village to raise a child.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here