*To quote Joe Biden, there was a lot of “malarkey” being said out there during the presidential campaign.
People from the Reich….I mean Right were attacking Obama and promising that if they saw him re-elected they were going to hightail it out of here to Canada.
Well, Jeff Brucculeri, a local traffic reporter in Oklahoma, held them to that promise by giving them the best directions out of Oklahoma to Winnipeg, Canada.
The report was matter of fact and informative (maybe a little more informative) as usual showing the special routes and roads that, as Brucculeri said:
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here