*The New York area was devastated by Hurricane Sandy, leaving many without power for weeks.
But the power companies say, “Never mind that! Business as usual! Pay your bill!” WHAT?!
That’s right! According to CNN, Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) is still mailing out bills and telling residents of Long Island to pay up!
When they were notified by homeowners that they are billing them for service they did not have and for uninhabitable homes and businesses, LIPA told them they were well within their right to bill them:
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here