*The New York area was devastated by Hurricane Sandy, leaving many without power for weeks.
But the power companies say, “Never mind that! Business as usual! Pay your bill!” WHAT?!
That’s right! According to CNN, Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) is still mailing out bills and telling residents of Long Island to pay up!
When they were notified by homeowners that they are billing them for service they did not have and for uninhabitable homes and businesses, LIPA told them they were well within their right to bill them:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here