*The Trayvon Martin case made national attention in February 2011, and won’t make it to court until June 10, 2013.
But, now there’s a new case, again, out of Florida, that will hopefully point out further flaws in the Stand Your Ground law.
Michael David Dunn, 45, is a Florida gun collector that came to Jacksonville, Florida, for a wedding. He was waiting in the car for his girlfriend while she ran into a gas station store, when he was annoyed by loud music coming from an SUV parked next to him with three young men inside.
He told them to cut it down and words were exchanged. Dunn began to fire into the truck eight or nine times, killing high school junior, Jordan Russell Davis, 17, who was seated in the backseat of the SUV.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here