*This story should be in our Jokey Joke section, but the incident is real and the perpetrator was quite serious about committing the crime … dressed as Madea?
On the day after Thanksgiving, 45-year-old Marvin Webb of Girard, Kansas, thought it would be a good idea to dress up like an elderly woman to rob the First Security Bank in Robinsonville.
But, somehow, authorities saw through the costume and quickly arrested him.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here