*We’ve heard it all with this story. The buck stops here.
We have no way of knowing how it’s possible that someone could go as far as to actually sue someone for being, ummmmm, let’s say, beautifully challenged.
Now, in the case of a man suing a woman for formerly being a man, that would constitute fraud. But, for formerly being ugly…uhhhhh, I dunno!
This was the scenario between Jian Feng and his wife. According to the Huffington Post, he sued her on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him that she had a little bit of plastic surgery before they met.
The wife actually had a $100,000 worth of plastic surgery performed in South Korea. The judge ordered in favor of Jian Feng and ordered her to pay
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here