*We’ve heard it all with this story. The buck stops here.
We have no way of knowing how it’s possible that someone could go as far as to actually sue someone for being, ummmmm, let’s say, beautifully challenged.
Now, in the case of a man suing a woman for formerly being a man, that would constitute fraud. But, for formerly being ugly…uhhhhh, I dunno!
This was the scenario between Jian Feng and his wife. According to the Huffington Post, he sued her on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him that she had a little bit of plastic surgery before they met.
The wife actually had a $100,000 worth of plastic surgery performed in South Korea. The judge ordered in favor of Jian Feng and ordered her to pay
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here