*We’ve heard it all with this story. The buck stops here.
We have no way of knowing how it’s possible that someone could go as far as to actually sue someone for being, ummmmm, let’s say, beautifully challenged.
Now, in the case of a man suing a woman for formerly being a man, that would constitute fraud. But, for formerly being ugly…uhhhhh, I dunno!
This was the scenario between Jian Feng and his wife. According to the Huffington Post, he sued her on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him that she had a little bit of plastic surgery before they met.
The wife actually had a $100,000 worth of plastic surgery performed in South Korea. The judge ordered in favor of Jian Feng and ordered her to pay
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here