*We’ve heard it all with this story. The buck stops here.
We have no way of knowing how it’s possible that someone could go as far as to actually sue someone for being, ummmmm, let’s say, beautifully challenged.
Now, in the case of a man suing a woman for formerly being a man, that would constitute fraud. But, for formerly being ugly…uhhhhh, I dunno!
This was the scenario between Jian Feng and his wife. According to the Huffington Post, he sued her on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him that she had a little bit of plastic surgery before they met.
The wife actually had a $100,000 worth of plastic surgery performed in South Korea. The judge ordered in favor of Jian Feng and ordered her to pay
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here