*Following President Barack Obama’s historic reelection last night, Mariah Carey released a new song online paying tribute to the commander in chief as he gears up for another four years.
The tune, “Bring It on Home,” is a slow-moving ballad that reflects the communal values the president espoused in his acceptance speech—the idea that America is a better, stronger and more perfect union when we care for our fellow neighbors.
“We just everyday people, tryin’ to make it through the pain/Yet we intentionally hurt each other playing silly games,” sings Carey in the opening verse. “But when it comes down to win or lose, don’t give up the fight/cause strength is what we need and love can save our lives.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here