*Following President Barack Obama’s historic reelection last night, Mariah Carey released a new song online paying tribute to the commander in chief as he gears up for another four years.
The tune, “Bring It on Home,” is a slow-moving ballad that reflects the communal values the president espoused in his acceptance speech—the idea that America is a better, stronger and more perfect union when we care for our fellow neighbors.
“We just everyday people, tryin’ to make it through the pain/Yet we intentionally hurt each other playing silly games,” sings Carey in the opening verse. “But when it comes down to win or lose, don’t give up the fight/cause strength is what we need and love can save our lives.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here