In a recent interview with People, the entertainer admitted that his wife is truly the perfect blessing.
“The Lord saved my soul. Marjorie saved my life. You’ve got to be in a bad relationship to really understand what a great one is. Marjorie changed the way I existed. I’d never been in a healthy adult relationship. I’d never been loyal, I’d never been fully respected.”
His second wife, Mary Shakelford, who appears to be very bitter about their past together, recently took to the press to express her grievances about Steve’s unfaithful nature.
But that’s the past, and now he’s learned his lessons and become a better man for it.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here