In a recent interview with People, the entertainer admitted that his wife is truly the perfect blessing.
“The Lord saved my soul. Marjorie saved my life. You’ve got to be in a bad relationship to really understand what a great one is. Marjorie changed the way I existed. I’d never been in a healthy adult relationship. I’d never been loyal, I’d never been fully respected.”
His second wife, Mary Shakelford, who appears to be very bitter about their past together, recently took to the press to express her grievances about Steve’s unfaithful nature.
But that’s the past, and now he’s learned his lessons and become a better man for it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here