In a recent interview with People, the entertainer admitted that his wife is truly the perfect blessing.
“The Lord saved my soul. Marjorie saved my life. You’ve got to be in a bad relationship to really understand what a great one is. Marjorie changed the way I existed. I’d never been in a healthy adult relationship. I’d never been loyal, I’d never been fully respected.”
His second wife, Mary Shakelford, who appears to be very bitter about their past together, recently took to the press to express her grievances about Steve’s unfaithful nature.
But that’s the past, and now he’s learned his lessons and become a better man for it.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here