So here’s the gossip: Someone asked Alicia about being her husband’s mistress or side thing while he was still technically married to Mashonda.
As we reported, the singer swore up and down that she’s not a homewrecker.
But the ex says otherwise, as she has been for years.
“‘Adding insult to injury’ This was derived from the fables of Phaedrus in the first century AD. Apparently it’s still alive in 2012,” Mashonda tweeted. “You can’t create the truth, it’s already made…”
But Mashonda may not have gotten the last word afterall as Alicia did an interview on ABC.
“He was a little over the top for me,” Alicia said of her initial impression of Swizz.
Alicia didn’t get off easy with her soft and in love answers. The reporter pressed the issue, emphasizing the fact that their relationship began on some scandalous grounds. But Alicia totally dodged that statement by saying she and her man are fine now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here