So here’s the gossip: Someone asked Alicia about being her husband’s mistress or side thing while he was still technically married to Mashonda.
As we reported, the singer swore up and down that she’s not a homewrecker.
But the ex says otherwise, as she has been for years.
“‘Adding insult to injury’ This was derived from the fables of Phaedrus in the first century AD. Apparently it’s still alive in 2012,” Mashonda tweeted. “You can’t create the truth, it’s already made…”
But Mashonda may not have gotten the last word afterall as Alicia did an interview on ABC.
“He was a little over the top for me,” Alicia said of her initial impression of Swizz.
Alicia didn’t get off easy with her soft and in love answers. The reporter pressed the issue, emphasizing the fact that their relationship began on some scandalous grounds. But Alicia totally dodged that statement by saying she and her man are fine now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here