So here’s the gossip: Someone asked Alicia about being her husband’s mistress or side thing while he was still technically married to Mashonda.
As we reported, the singer swore up and down that she’s not a homewrecker.
But the ex says otherwise, as she has been for years.
“‘Adding insult to injury’ This was derived from the fables of Phaedrus in the first century AD. Apparently it’s still alive in 2012,” Mashonda tweeted. “You can’t create the truth, it’s already made…”
But Mashonda may not have gotten the last word afterall as Alicia did an interview on ABC.
“He was a little over the top for me,” Alicia said of her initial impression of Swizz.
Alicia didn’t get off easy with her soft and in love answers. The reporter pressed the issue, emphasizing the fact that their relationship began on some scandalous grounds. But Alicia totally dodged that statement by saying she and her man are fine now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here