So here’s the gossip: Someone asked Alicia about being her husband’s mistress or side thing while he was still technically married to Mashonda.
As we reported, the singer swore up and down that she’s not a homewrecker.
But the ex says otherwise, as she has been for years.
“‘Adding insult to injury’ This was derived from the fables of Phaedrus in the first century AD. Apparently it’s still alive in 2012,” Mashonda tweeted. “You can’t create the truth, it’s already made…”
But Mashonda may not have gotten the last word afterall as Alicia did an interview on ABC.
“He was a little over the top for me,” Alicia said of her initial impression of Swizz.
Alicia didn’t get off easy with her soft and in love answers. The reporter pressed the issue, emphasizing the fact that their relationship began on some scandalous grounds. But Alicia totally dodged that statement by saying she and her man are fine now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here