So here’s the gossip: Someone asked Alicia about being her husband’s mistress or side thing while he was still technically married to Mashonda.
As we reported, the singer swore up and down that she’s not a homewrecker.
But the ex says otherwise, as she has been for years.
“‘Adding insult to injury’ This was derived from the fables of Phaedrus in the first century AD. Apparently it’s still alive in 2012,” Mashonda tweeted. “You can’t create the truth, it’s already made…”
But Mashonda may not have gotten the last word afterall as Alicia did an interview on ABC.
“He was a little over the top for me,” Alicia said of her initial impression of Swizz.
Alicia didn’t get off easy with her soft and in love answers. The reporter pressed the issue, emphasizing the fact that their relationship began on some scandalous grounds. But Alicia totally dodged that statement by saying she and her man are fine now.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here