*(Via Mediaite) – Melissa Harris-Perry, host of MSNBC’s newest weekend show Melissa Harris-Perry, normally uses her “Open Letter” segment to dispense wisdom to some conservative who badly needs it, and normally, those open letters are to human beings.
On Saturday morning’s MHP, the host and Tulane Professor penned her weekly missive to Cobbler, one of two turkeys pardoned by President Obama this past Thursday (which was also Thanksgiving Day), and used it to illustrate the President’s historical stinginess with pardons of human beings.
“Maybe you can scratch out a letter to the White House,” Harris-Perry suggested to Cobbler, ”allowing the president to show as much mercy to humans in his second term as he has shown to poultry in his first.”
Read/learn more at Mediaite.
Watch Melissa Perry appeal to President Obama – through an open letter to a pardoned turkey – to do the same for humans:
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here