*(Via Mediaite) – Melissa Harris-Perry, host of MSNBC’s newest weekend show Melissa Harris-Perry, normally uses her “Open Letter” segment to dispense wisdom to some conservative who badly needs it, and normally, those open letters are to human beings.
On Saturday morning’s MHP, the host and Tulane Professor penned her weekly missive to Cobbler, one of two turkeys pardoned by President Obama this past Thursday (which was also Thanksgiving Day), and used it to illustrate the President’s historical stinginess with pardons of human beings.
“Maybe you can scratch out a letter to the White House,” Harris-Perry suggested to Cobbler, ”allowing the president to show as much mercy to humans in his second term as he has shown to poultry in his first.”
Read/learn more at Mediaite.
Watch Melissa Perry appeal to President Obama – through an open letter to a pardoned turkey – to do the same for humans:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here