The former heavy weight champion of the world was ordered to pay $8,000 in compensation to the organizer of a boxing gala in Poland since he was a no-show.
The Polish organizer of the gala, Tomasz Babilonski, sued Tyson in March for $48,000 compensation and interest.
The Gazeta Wyborcza daily said Babilonski filed the suit because Tyson’s managers were refusing to talk about any compensation.
Tyson did not appeal the decision, so it will be carried out this month.
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here