The former heavy weight champion of the world was ordered to pay $8,000 in compensation to the organizer of a boxing gala in Poland since he was a no-show.
The Polish organizer of the gala, Tomasz Babilonski, sued Tyson in March for $48,000 compensation and interest.
The Gazeta Wyborcza daily said Babilonski filed the suit because Tyson’s managers were refusing to talk about any compensation.
Tyson did not appeal the decision, so it will be carried out this month.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here