*The Thanksgiving holiday is upon us, but we know what that means for retailers…let’s get ready for Christmas!
(Some retailers are already preparing for Easter with spring clothes hitting the racks.) The NBA is joining in the jump on the holidays with a little something different this year.
Starting today, the ads “Big Color” will begin on NBA.com, NBA social media, and on broadcast partners ABC, ESPN, NBA TV, and TNT, according to Men’s Fitness.com.
The commercial features (more…)
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here