*Ne-Yo has added to the lineup for “The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! — Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night,” while Flo Rida will honor the US Armed Forces in the 10th annual holiday special, “WWE Tribute to the Troops.”
Ne-Yo joins previously announced performers Luke Bryan and Maroon 5 for the one-hour Grammy nominations concert special, hosted by LL Cool J and Taylor Swift. The show, which will announce nominations in several categories as well as feature performances by past Grammy Award winners and/or nominees, will take place live for the first time ever at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn., Wednesday, Dec. 5 (live 10:00 – 11:00 PM, ET/delayed PT/9:00 PM, CT) CBS.
Following the live broadcast, guests will experience a one-hour exclusive concert by Maroon 5.
Meanwhile, “WWE Tribute to the Troops presented by Slim Jim” will air as a two-hour special on Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 9 on USA Network and as a one-hour television special on Saturday, Dec. 22 at 9 on NBC.
Flo Rida joins a performance lineup that includes Kid Rock and WWE Superstars and Divas for thousands of military personnel and their families at the Scope Arena in Norfolk, VA. The show will also feature appearances by Disney’s The Muppets, Access Hollywood and NBC Sports’ Michelle Beadle and more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here