*Ne-Yo has added to the lineup for “The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! — Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night,” while Flo Rida will honor the US Armed Forces in the 10th annual holiday special, “WWE Tribute to the Troops.”
Ne-Yo joins previously announced performers Luke Bryan and Maroon 5 for the one-hour Grammy nominations concert special, hosted by LL Cool J and Taylor Swift. The show, which will announce nominations in several categories as well as feature performances by past Grammy Award winners and/or nominees, will take place live for the first time ever at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn., Wednesday, Dec. 5 (live 10:00 – 11:00 PM, ET/delayed PT/9:00 PM, CT) CBS.
Following the live broadcast, guests will experience a one-hour exclusive concert by Maroon 5.
Meanwhile, “WWE Tribute to the Troops presented by Slim Jim” will air as a two-hour special on Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 9 on USA Network and as a one-hour television special on Saturday, Dec. 22 at 9 on NBC.
Flo Rida joins a performance lineup that includes Kid Rock and WWE Superstars and Divas for thousands of military personnel and their families at the Scope Arena in Norfolk, VA. The show will also feature appearances by Disney’s The Muppets, Access Hollywood and NBC Sports’ Michelle Beadle and more.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here