*Ne-Yo has added to the lineup for “The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! — Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night,” while Flo Rida will honor the US Armed Forces in the 10th annual holiday special, “WWE Tribute to the Troops.”
Ne-Yo joins previously announced performers Luke Bryan and Maroon 5 for the one-hour Grammy nominations concert special, hosted by LL Cool J and Taylor Swift. The show, which will announce nominations in several categories as well as feature performances by past Grammy Award winners and/or nominees, will take place live for the first time ever at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn., Wednesday, Dec. 5 (live 10:00 – 11:00 PM, ET/delayed PT/9:00 PM, CT) CBS.
Following the live broadcast, guests will experience a one-hour exclusive concert by Maroon 5.
Meanwhile, “WWE Tribute to the Troops presented by Slim Jim” will air as a two-hour special on Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 9 on USA Network and as a one-hour television special on Saturday, Dec. 22 at 9 on NBC.
Flo Rida joins a performance lineup that includes Kid Rock and WWE Superstars and Divas for thousands of military personnel and their families at the Scope Arena in Norfolk, VA. The show will also feature appearances by Disney’s The Muppets, Access Hollywood and NBC Sports’ Michelle Beadle and more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here