*Ne-Yo has added to the lineup for “The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! — Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night,” while Flo Rida will honor the US Armed Forces in the 10th annual holiday special, “WWE Tribute to the Troops.”
Ne-Yo joins previously announced performers Luke Bryan and Maroon 5 for the one-hour Grammy nominations concert special, hosted by LL Cool J and Taylor Swift. The show, which will announce nominations in several categories as well as feature performances by past Grammy Award winners and/or nominees, will take place live for the first time ever at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn., Wednesday, Dec. 5 (live 10:00 – 11:00 PM, ET/delayed PT/9:00 PM, CT) CBS.
Following the live broadcast, guests will experience a one-hour exclusive concert by Maroon 5.
Meanwhile, “WWE Tribute to the Troops presented by Slim Jim” will air as a two-hour special on Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 9 on USA Network and as a one-hour television special on Saturday, Dec. 22 at 9 on NBC.
Flo Rida joins a performance lineup that includes Kid Rock and WWE Superstars and Divas for thousands of military personnel and their families at the Scope Arena in Norfolk, VA. The show will also feature appearances by Disney’s The Muppets, Access Hollywood and NBC Sports’ Michelle Beadle and more.
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here