The show, which stars Callie Thorne as New York Hawks sports-psychologist Dr. Dani Santino; who works to keep the team’s trouble-prone wide receiver, Mehcad Brook’s character Terrence “TK” King (pictured above) in line, didn’t quite live up to the network’s original expectations, but it has done well with DVR viewers and is solid in the ratings.
USA has ordered 10 episodes of “Necessary Roughness,” down from the 12 episodes it ordered in season one and 16 in season two. The network also ordered fewer episodes of their series “Royal Pains” and “Burn Notice” too.
“Necessary Roughness” usually airs in the summer, but the show will premiere a five-episode winter season beginning on Jan. 23, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here