The show, which stars Callie Thorne as New York Hawks sports-psychologist Dr. Dani Santino; who works to keep the team’s trouble-prone wide receiver, Mehcad Brook’s character Terrence “TK” King (pictured above) in line, didn’t quite live up to the network’s original expectations, but it has done well with DVR viewers and is solid in the ratings.
USA has ordered 10 episodes of “Necessary Roughness,” down from the 12 episodes it ordered in season one and 16 in season two. The network also ordered fewer episodes of their series “Royal Pains” and “Burn Notice” too.
“Necessary Roughness” usually airs in the summer, but the show will premiere a five-episode winter season beginning on Jan. 23, 2013.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here