The show, which stars Callie Thorne as New York Hawks sports-psychologist Dr. Dani Santino; who works to keep the team’s trouble-prone wide receiver, Mehcad Brook’s character Terrence “TK” King (pictured above) in line, didn’t quite live up to the network’s original expectations, but it has done well with DVR viewers and is solid in the ratings.
USA has ordered 10 episodes of “Necessary Roughness,” down from the 12 episodes it ordered in season one and 16 in season two. The network also ordered fewer episodes of their series “Royal Pains” and “Burn Notice” too.
“Necessary Roughness” usually airs in the summer, but the show will premiere a five-episode winter season beginning on Jan. 23, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here