The show, which stars Callie Thorne as New York Hawks sports-psychologist Dr. Dani Santino; who works to keep the team’s trouble-prone wide receiver, Mehcad Brook’s character Terrence “TK” King (pictured above) in line, didn’t quite live up to the network’s original expectations, but it has done well with DVR viewers and is solid in the ratings.
USA has ordered 10 episodes of “Necessary Roughness,” down from the 12 episodes it ordered in season one and 16 in season two. The network also ordered fewer episodes of their series “Royal Pains” and “Burn Notice” too.
“Necessary Roughness” usually airs in the summer, but the show will premiere a five-episode winter season beginning on Jan. 23, 2013.
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here