The show, which stars Callie Thorne as New York Hawks sports-psychologist Dr. Dani Santino; who works to keep the team’s trouble-prone wide receiver, Mehcad Brook’s character Terrence “TK” King (pictured above) in line, didn’t quite live up to the network’s original expectations, but it has done well with DVR viewers and is solid in the ratings.
USA has ordered 10 episodes of “Necessary Roughness,” down from the 12 episodes it ordered in season one and 16 in season two. The network also ordered fewer episodes of their series “Royal Pains” and “Burn Notice” too.
“Necessary Roughness” usually airs in the summer, but the show will premiere a five-episode winter season beginning on Jan. 23, 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here