*Last spring, a blog famously revealed the salaries earned by each cast member of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” and the information quickly spread across the Internet and onto one star’s last freakin’ nerve.
“It wasn’t cool to me at all,” NeNe told EURweb while promoting her current NBC series “The New Normal.” According to MediaTakeOut, the reality show maven and one-time “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant made $1 million last season ($750,000 total for the episodes, and a $250,000 bonus for the reunion show).
She is the highest paid among her co-stars, but NeNe says that’s none of our business.
“Listen, I already have family members asking me for stuff, and then they wanna go posting my salary? That wasn’t cool at all,” she told us. “Now everybody’s asking for something. When people even come to cut your hair, a normal haircut when they came to your house was $100. Now mine is $300. People elevate the prices on you, so that’s not cool.
“And then, I may have wanted you to think I made more money than that!”
The fact that everybody now knows how much Bravo pays her is just one part of NeNe’s overall problem with her complete loss of privacy. She vents below about her popularity being both “a blessing and a curse.”
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here