*Last spring, a blog famously revealed the salaries earned by each cast member of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” and the information quickly spread across the Internet and onto one star’s last freakin’ nerve.
“It wasn’t cool to me at all,” NeNe told EURweb while promoting her current NBC series “The New Normal.” According to MediaTakeOut, the reality show maven and one-time “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant made $1 million last season ($750,000 total for the episodes, and a $250,000 bonus for the reunion show).
She is the highest paid among her co-stars, but NeNe says that’s none of our business.
“Listen, I already have family members asking me for stuff, and then they wanna go posting my salary? That wasn’t cool at all,” she told us. “Now everybody’s asking for something. When people even come to cut your hair, a normal haircut when they came to your house was $100. Now mine is $300. People elevate the prices on you, so that’s not cool.
“And then, I may have wanted you to think I made more money than that!”
The fact that everybody now knows how much Bravo pays her is just one part of NeNe’s overall problem with her complete loss of privacy. She vents below about her popularity being both “a blessing and a curse.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here