*Last spring, a blog famously revealed the salaries earned by each cast member of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” and the information quickly spread across the Internet and onto one star’s last freakin’ nerve.
“It wasn’t cool to me at all,” NeNe told EURweb while promoting her current NBC series “The New Normal.” According to MediaTakeOut, the reality show maven and one-time “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant made $1 million last season ($750,000 total for the episodes, and a $250,000 bonus for the reunion show).
She is the highest paid among her co-stars, but NeNe says that’s none of our business.
“Listen, I already have family members asking me for stuff, and then they wanna go posting my salary? That wasn’t cool at all,” she told us. “Now everybody’s asking for something. When people even come to cut your hair, a normal haircut when they came to your house was $100. Now mine is $300. People elevate the prices on you, so that’s not cool.
“And then, I may have wanted you to think I made more money than that!”
The fact that everybody now knows how much Bravo pays her is just one part of NeNe’s overall problem with her complete loss of privacy. She vents below about her popularity being both “a blessing and a curse.”
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here