After they divorced and had a big drama about that for a year, they’re back on flirting terms and possibly headed to re-marriage.
But the break up served as a lesson learned for Gregg. NeNe said although divorce wasn’t ever the most comfortable decision, it was a necessary one.
“It hurt me to file for divorce, but I had to see it through. I let him know you’re going to be my husband and you’re not going to be somebody else’s anything, but if you plan to be somebody else’s anything, then we can’t be together,” NeNe told Ebony magazine.
In the first days of the reality series, the couple appeared to be all that and a bag of chips. But over time, their relationship became strained, eventually disintegrating into bitterness and heartbreak.
These days, however, audiences are witnessing a total transformation. Let’s keep our eyes peeled.
Watch the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here