After they divorced and had a big drama about that for a year, they’re back on flirting terms and possibly headed to re-marriage.
But the break up served as a lesson learned for Gregg. NeNe said although divorce wasn’t ever the most comfortable decision, it was a necessary one.
“It hurt me to file for divorce, but I had to see it through. I let him know you’re going to be my husband and you’re not going to be somebody else’s anything, but if you plan to be somebody else’s anything, then we can’t be together,” NeNe told Ebony magazine.
In the first days of the reality series, the couple appeared to be all that and a bag of chips. But over time, their relationship became strained, eventually disintegrating into bitterness and heartbreak.
These days, however, audiences are witnessing a total transformation. Let’s keep our eyes peeled.
Watch the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here