The reality show star had to go out and put all of Kim Zolciak’s business out there, though, if it’s true, it was going to surface eventually.
“It’s so funny how this chick wants people to think she quit the show! The producers no longer wanted to work with you! Goodbye with the lies,” Leakes tweeted last week.
But according to Us Weekly, Kim was planning to leave midseason following a spat with another cast mate while on the island of Anguilla. Kim explained that due to the stress of the show her doctor recommended a pregnant woman like her should take a vacation and leave the drama behind.
NeNe’s comment didn’t go without notice.
In her classic Kim fashion, the mother of four responded via Twitter.
“I wish NeNe would keep her mouth shut about s–t that has nothing to do with her! #growup #ignorant.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here