The reality show star had to go out and put all of Kim Zolciak’s business out there, though, if it’s true, it was going to surface eventually.
“It’s so funny how this chick wants people to think she quit the show! The producers no longer wanted to work with you! Goodbye with the lies,” Leakes tweeted last week.
But according to Us Weekly, Kim was planning to leave midseason following a spat with another cast mate while on the island of Anguilla. Kim explained that due to the stress of the show her doctor recommended a pregnant woman like her should take a vacation and leave the drama behind.
NeNe’s comment didn’t go without notice.
In her classic Kim fashion, the mother of four responded via Twitter.
“I wish NeNe would keep her mouth shut about s–t that has nothing to do with her! #growup #ignorant.”
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here