The reality show star had to go out and put all of Kim Zolciak’s business out there, though, if it’s true, it was going to surface eventually.
“It’s so funny how this chick wants people to think she quit the show! The producers no longer wanted to work with you! Goodbye with the lies,” Leakes tweeted last week.
But according to Us Weekly, Kim was planning to leave midseason following a spat with another cast mate while on the island of Anguilla. Kim explained that due to the stress of the show her doctor recommended a pregnant woman like her should take a vacation and leave the drama behind.
NeNe’s comment didn’t go without notice.
In her classic Kim fashion, the mother of four responded via Twitter.
“I wish NeNe would keep her mouth shut about s–t that has nothing to do with her! #growup #ignorant.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here