*Newark, New Jersey is up in arms over the newest replacement on their City Council, but for reasons that may surprise you.
Corey Booker has been all over the news as Newark’s community mayor. He is the golden guy that will come and sit with your grandmother if you need to run to work or even come help out with shoveling the snow on your block during a winter storm.
So how is it that residents, political, and community activists are ready to go toe-to-toe with him over his vote for the newest city council member?
According to New Jersey’s Star-Ledger, City Hall was packed to the brim for the election of the newest city council member Tuesday when, out of nowhere, Mayor Corey Booker showed up to cast his vote because quorum or the amount of officials needed to vote was not met.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here