*Newark, New Jersey is up in arms over the newest replacement on their City Council, but for reasons that may surprise you.
Corey Booker has been all over the news as Newark’s community mayor. He is the golden guy that will come and sit with your grandmother if you need to run to work or even come help out with shoveling the snow on your block during a winter storm.
So how is it that residents, political, and community activists are ready to go toe-to-toe with him over his vote for the newest city council member?
According to New Jersey’s Star-Ledger, City Hall was packed to the brim for the election of the newest city council member Tuesday when, out of nowhere, Mayor Corey Booker showed up to cast his vote because quorum or the amount of officials needed to vote was not met.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here