Joining the “American Idol” team could be the best thing that happened to her since raining on Lil’ Kim’s parade.
The rapper and fellow judge Mariah Carey have not gotten along since the beginning for reasons we can only speculate.
But it got serious when the Young Money chick allegedly threatened Mariah’s life.
During the second installment of E!’s “My Truth,” the Trinidad native revealed she’s also got a beef with veteran journalist Barbara Walters and accuses her of taking sides.
“I really felt good when I left yesterday and then I hear that Mariah went to Barbara Walters with some more fabrication that even the producers told her was never said,” Minaj explained on the show. “Telling Barbara I said something about a gun, which everybody knows that I’m way smarter than that. Literally my jaw was just hanging open and I was in shock. I’ve never in my life said anything regarding a gun.”
Nicki questioned if Barbara would take her side if she were someone like J. Lo.
“I guess I’m not good enough but I’m only good enough for you to tell people I’m ‘unpredictable,’ when you don’t f—–g know me?”
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here