Joining the “American Idol” team could be the best thing that happened to her since raining on Lil’ Kim’s parade.
The rapper and fellow judge Mariah Carey have not gotten along since the beginning for reasons we can only speculate.
But it got serious when the Young Money chick allegedly threatened Mariah’s life.
During the second installment of E!’s “My Truth,” the Trinidad native revealed she’s also got a beef with veteran journalist Barbara Walters and accuses her of taking sides.
“I really felt good when I left yesterday and then I hear that Mariah went to Barbara Walters with some more fabrication that even the producers told her was never said,” Minaj explained on the show. “Telling Barbara I said something about a gun, which everybody knows that I’m way smarter than that. Literally my jaw was just hanging open and I was in shock. I’ve never in my life said anything regarding a gun.”
Nicki questioned if Barbara would take her side if she were someone like J. Lo.
“I guess I’m not good enough but I’m only good enough for you to tell people I’m ‘unpredictable,’ when you don’t f—–g know me?”
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Watch Killing)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here