Joining the “American Idol” team could be the best thing that happened to her since raining on Lil’ Kim’s parade.
The rapper and fellow judge Mariah Carey have not gotten along since the beginning for reasons we can only speculate.
But it got serious when the Young Money chick allegedly threatened Mariah’s life.
During the second installment of E!’s “My Truth,” the Trinidad native revealed she’s also got a beef with veteran journalist Barbara Walters and accuses her of taking sides.
“I really felt good when I left yesterday and then I hear that Mariah went to Barbara Walters with some more fabrication that even the producers told her was never said,” Minaj explained on the show. “Telling Barbara I said something about a gun, which everybody knows that I’m way smarter than that. Literally my jaw was just hanging open and I was in shock. I’ve never in my life said anything regarding a gun.”
Nicki questioned if Barbara would take her side if she were someone like J. Lo.
“I guess I’m not good enough but I’m only good enough for you to tell people I’m ‘unpredictable,’ when you don’t f—–g know me?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here