Joining the “American Idol” team could be the best thing that happened to her since raining on Lil’ Kim’s parade.
The rapper and fellow judge Mariah Carey have not gotten along since the beginning for reasons we can only speculate.
But it got serious when the Young Money chick allegedly threatened Mariah’s life.
During the second installment of E!’s “My Truth,” the Trinidad native revealed she’s also got a beef with veteran journalist Barbara Walters and accuses her of taking sides.
“I really felt good when I left yesterday and then I hear that Mariah went to Barbara Walters with some more fabrication that even the producers told her was never said,” Minaj explained on the show. “Telling Barbara I said something about a gun, which everybody knows that I’m way smarter than that. Literally my jaw was just hanging open and I was in shock. I’ve never in my life said anything regarding a gun.”
Nicki questioned if Barbara would take her side if she were someone like J. Lo.
“I guess I’m not good enough but I’m only good enough for you to tell people I’m ‘unpredictable,’ when you don’t f—–g know me?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here