*Nicki Minaj just dropped a teaser for “Freedom,” a track from her upcoming album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up,” due Nov. 19.
“Freedom” appears to be a career retrospective for the performer. She raps, “They’ll never thank me for opening doors / But they ain’t even thank jesus when he died on the cross / Cause your spirit is ungrateful, b-tches is so hateful, I remain a staple / My career’s been the pink print/ When I retire tell ’em think pink / Pink friday is the imprint / And these b-tches basic, instinct.”
In the chorus she croons, “I feel free, I feel freedom why they mad / You should see them, burning up / Cause it’s crazy in here crazy in here crazy in here.” [Listen below. Explicit language]
Minaj’s much-hyped appearance in the upcoming season of “American Idol” will debut Jan. 16. She also recently released a music video for another track on the album called “The Boys,” which features Cassie. [Scroll down to watch. Explicit language]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here