*Nicki Minaj just dropped a teaser for “Freedom,” a track from her upcoming album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up,” due Nov. 19.
“Freedom” appears to be a career retrospective for the performer. She raps, “They’ll never thank me for opening doors / But they ain’t even thank jesus when he died on the cross / Cause your spirit is ungrateful, b-tches is so hateful, I remain a staple / My career’s been the pink print/ When I retire tell ’em think pink / Pink friday is the imprint / And these b-tches basic, instinct.”
In the chorus she croons, “I feel free, I feel freedom why they mad / You should see them, burning up / Cause it’s crazy in here crazy in here crazy in here.” [Listen below. Explicit language]
Minaj’s much-hyped appearance in the upcoming season of “American Idol” will debut Jan. 16. She also recently released a music video for another track on the album called “The Boys,” which features Cassie. [Scroll down to watch. Explicit language]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here