*The game of football has been getting increasingly dangerous.
Some high school boys have been so exhausted they’ve collapsed and died from numerous causes: concussions, dehydration, heart attack, etc.
A parent must ask themselves the hard questions before sending their boy out on the field. But now that decision has to include little girls interested in the game.
In September, we reported that a Florida high school had just started Erin DiMeglio as their first female high school quarterback in the state’s history.
Now, Salt Lake City Utah is being stunned by the fastest little tailback they’ve ever seen, nine-year-old Sam Gordon.
By the way, Sam is a … girl!
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here