*The game of football has been getting increasingly dangerous.
Some high school boys have been so exhausted they’ve collapsed and died from numerous causes: concussions, dehydration, heart attack, etc.
A parent must ask themselves the hard questions before sending their boy out on the field. But now that decision has to include little girls interested in the game.
In September, we reported that a Florida high school had just started Erin DiMeglio as their first female high school quarterback in the state’s history.
Now, Salt Lake City Utah is being stunned by the fastest little tailback they’ve ever seen, nine-year-old Sam Gordon.
By the way, Sam is a … girl!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here