*The game of football has been getting increasingly dangerous.
Some high school boys have been so exhausted they’ve collapsed and died from numerous causes: concussions, dehydration, heart attack, etc.
A parent must ask themselves the hard questions before sending their boy out on the field. But now that decision has to include little girls interested in the game.
In September, we reported that a Florida high school had just started Erin DiMeglio as their first female high school quarterback in the state’s history.
Now, Salt Lake City Utah is being stunned by the fastest little tailback they’ve ever seen, nine-year-old Sam Gordon.
By the way, Sam is a … girl!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here