*The game of football has been getting increasingly dangerous.
Some high school boys have been so exhausted they’ve collapsed and died from numerous causes: concussions, dehydration, heart attack, etc.
A parent must ask themselves the hard questions before sending their boy out on the field. But now that decision has to include little girls interested in the game.
In September, we reported that a Florida high school had just started Erin DiMeglio as their first female high school quarterback in the state’s history.
Now, Salt Lake City Utah is being stunned by the fastest little tailback they’ve ever seen, nine-year-old Sam Gordon.
By the way, Sam is a … girl!
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here