*The game of football has been getting increasingly dangerous.
Some high school boys have been so exhausted they’ve collapsed and died from numerous causes: concussions, dehydration, heart attack, etc.
A parent must ask themselves the hard questions before sending their boy out on the field. But now that decision has to include little girls interested in the game.
In September, we reported that a Florida high school had just started Erin DiMeglio as their first female high school quarterback in the state’s history.
Now, Salt Lake City Utah is being stunned by the fastest little tailback they’ve ever seen, nine-year-old Sam Gordon.
By the way, Sam is a … girl!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here