Check this out. Beck’s so-called “work of art” known as “Obama in Pee Pee” – something he created by dunking a bobblehead of the president in fake urine – has been pulled from eBay after he attempted to sell it there for $25,000, according to TheWrap.
Beck’s website said the item had been “removed by eBay” and urged visitors to “stay tuned” for plans on how the auction would continue. EBay said in a statement to TheWrap that it “prohibits the sale of items that include bodily fluid.”
But despite its name, “Obama in Pee Pee” does not contain bodily fluid, according to Beck. He said on BlazeTV Tuesday that the amber liquid in which he dumped a flag-draped Obama statuette is actually beer.
Nonethless, eBay said, the listing “referenced bodily fluids, which is a violation of our policy.”
The company said in a letter to Beck, posted on his website: “Even if the liquid in the jar is not urine, you are describing it as such. We do not allow this type of listing and we ask that you do not relist this in any way.”
But Beck’s attempted statement about how others see the First Amendement took a new turn when it was pulled from eBay. If the website shut down the auction — as it sometimes does with controversial or potentially illegal auctions — it would raise questions about whether it shut down Beck’s views in the process.
Beck has said he plans to donate the $25,000 he is seeking for the work to charity. The bidding climbed as high as $11,300 before eBay cut off the auction.
Learn/read more at TheWrap.com.
Watch as Beck babbles on and on while trying to justify his “Obama in Pee Pee.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here