*A small town gun shop in Arizona put a sign in its window that turns away anyone who voted to re-elect President Barack Obama.
“If you voted for Barack Obama, your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm,” reads the sign posted at the Southwest Shooting Authority in Pinetop.
Shooting Authority owner Cope Reynolds made the sign a few days after the presidential election. He also placed an ad in the local paper. Since then, it has exploded in popularity and gone viral.
Reynolds stands behind his anti-Obama sign’s message.
“I can’t imagine, after seeing what this man can do in four years, how stupid do you have to be to vote again to get the same thing. It’s unimaginable to me,” he said.
Reynolds is concerned President Obama and Democrats will use his final term to punish gun owners, and weaken Americans’ 2nd amendment rights to bear arms. He said his shop received more than 1,200 emails on Saturday alone.
“Most of it is very much positive, by far, although we do get the negative ones,” he said. “You can always tell them because they either hang up on you, or they start out with some foul mouth little-minded stuff.”
He also said the shop’s phones are still ringing “every second of the day.” He’s had to assign some of his employees full-time just to answer calls.
“It is doing what I want it to do. We are getting the word out. We are getting so much support of this, it’s unfathomable,” he said.
Since the sign went up, Reynolds said so has his business. He claims people from all over the country are now ordering from the Shooting Authority to support them.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here