*A small town gun shop in Arizona put a sign in its window that turns away anyone who voted to re-elect President Barack Obama.
“If you voted for Barack Obama, your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm,” reads the sign posted at the Southwest Shooting Authority in Pinetop.
Shooting Authority owner Cope Reynolds made the sign a few days after the presidential election. He also placed an ad in the local paper. Since then, it has exploded in popularity and gone viral.
Reynolds stands behind his anti-Obama sign’s message.
“I can’t imagine, after seeing what this man can do in four years, how stupid do you have to be to vote again to get the same thing. It’s unimaginable to me,” he said.
Reynolds is concerned President Obama and Democrats will use his final term to punish gun owners, and weaken Americans’ 2nd amendment rights to bear arms. He said his shop received more than 1,200 emails on Saturday alone.
“Most of it is very much positive, by far, although we do get the negative ones,” he said. “You can always tell them because they either hang up on you, or they start out with some foul mouth little-minded stuff.”
He also said the shop’s phones are still ringing “every second of the day.” He’s had to assign some of his employees full-time just to answer calls.
“It is doing what I want it to do. We are getting the word out. We are getting so much support of this, it’s unfathomable,” he said.
Since the sign went up, Reynolds said so has his business. He claims people from all over the country are now ordering from the Shooting Authority to support them.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here