*A small town gun shop in Arizona put a sign in its window that turns away anyone who voted to re-elect President Barack Obama.
“If you voted for Barack Obama, your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm,” reads the sign posted at the Southwest Shooting Authority in Pinetop.
Shooting Authority owner Cope Reynolds made the sign a few days after the presidential election. He also placed an ad in the local paper. Since then, it has exploded in popularity and gone viral.
Reynolds stands behind his anti-Obama sign’s message.
“I can’t imagine, after seeing what this man can do in four years, how stupid do you have to be to vote again to get the same thing. It’s unimaginable to me,” he said.
Reynolds is concerned President Obama and Democrats will use his final term to punish gun owners, and weaken Americans’ 2nd amendment rights to bear arms. He said his shop received more than 1,200 emails on Saturday alone.
“Most of it is very much positive, by far, although we do get the negative ones,” he said. “You can always tell them because they either hang up on you, or they start out with some foul mouth little-minded stuff.”
He also said the shop’s phones are still ringing “every second of the day.” He’s had to assign some of his employees full-time just to answer calls.
“It is doing what I want it to do. We are getting the word out. We are getting so much support of this, it’s unfathomable,” he said.
Since the sign went up, Reynolds said so has his business. He claims people from all over the country are now ordering from the Shooting Authority to support them.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here