The fat lady has sung for the last time, Republicans.
NBC News on Saturday projected that President Barack Obama has won Florida, topping Republican challenger Mitt Romney in the final electoral vote tally 332 to 206.
The Florida Secretary of State’s Office said that with almost 100 percent of the vote counted, Obama led Romney 50 percent to 49.1 percent, a difference of about 74,000 votes. That was over the half-percent margin where a computer recount would have been automatically ordered unless Romney had waived it, NBC News reported.
Obama had already clinched re-election, leading earlier in the Electoral College vote 303 to 206.
A win in Florida gives Obama victories in eight of the nine swing states, losing only North Carolina. He won Ohio, Iowa, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Virginia, Colorado and Nevada.
Read/learn more at NBC Miami.
Watch this video news report on the Florida vote count:
View more videos at: http://nbcmiami.com.
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here