*Nadya Suleman also known as the Octomom has so many kids that now it’s necessary everybody gets a job.
So Suleman cracked the whip and found a way around work permits and put them all to work.
Her 3-year-old octuplets have dropped their names and picked up the stage name, the Roctuplets!
The Roctuplets plus five of their other siblings: Eli, Amerah, JJ, Caleb, and Calyssa, have put together a hot new single, “I’m Ready for Christmas”, just in time for Christmas.
Well, they did get some help from a rapper by the name of Romeo Holloway, who wrote the song.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here