*Nadya Suleman also known as the Octomom has so many kids that now it’s necessary everybody gets a job.
So Suleman cracked the whip and found a way around work permits and put them all to work.
Her 3-year-old octuplets have dropped their names and picked up the stage name, the Roctuplets!
The Roctuplets plus five of their other siblings: Eli, Amerah, JJ, Caleb, and Calyssa, have put together a hot new single, “I’m Ready for Christmas”, just in time for Christmas.
Well, they did get some help from a rapper by the name of Romeo Holloway, who wrote the song.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here