*Nadya Suleman also known as the Octomom has so many kids that now it’s necessary everybody gets a job.
So Suleman cracked the whip and found a way around work permits and put them all to work.
Her 3-year-old octuplets have dropped their names and picked up the stage name, the Roctuplets!
The Roctuplets plus five of their other siblings: Eli, Amerah, JJ, Caleb, and Calyssa, have put together a hot new single, “I’m Ready for Christmas”, just in time for Christmas.
Well, they did get some help from a rapper by the name of Romeo Holloway, who wrote the song.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here