*Nadya Suleman also known as the Octomom has so many kids that now it’s necessary everybody gets a job.
So Suleman cracked the whip and found a way around work permits and put them all to work.
Her 3-year-old octuplets have dropped their names and picked up the stage name, the Roctuplets!
The Roctuplets plus five of their other siblings: Eli, Amerah, JJ, Caleb, and Calyssa, have put together a hot new single, “I’m Ready for Christmas”, just in time for Christmas.
Well, they did get some help from a rapper by the name of Romeo Holloway, who wrote the song.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here