*An Oklahoma teenager In Muskogee, Oklahoma, who pleaded guilty in the tragic death of another teen has been given an interesting sentence: 10 years of church attendance in exchange for not heading to prison, says TheBlaze.com.
The defendant, Tyler Alred, 17, is not fighting a judge’s mandate, as his lawyer deems the decision both fair and appropriate.
“My client goes to church every Sunday,” attorney Donn Baker told Tulsa World. “That isn’t going to be a problem for him. We certainly want the probation for him.”
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here