*An Oklahoma teenager In Muskogee, Oklahoma, who pleaded guilty in the tragic death of another teen has been given an interesting sentence: 10 years of church attendance in exchange for not heading to prison, says TheBlaze.com.
The defendant, Tyler Alred, 17, is not fighting a judge’s mandate, as his lawyer deems the decision both fair and appropriate.
“My client goes to church every Sunday,” attorney Donn Baker told Tulsa World. “That isn’t going to be a problem for him. We certainly want the probation for him.”
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here