*An Oklahoma teenager In Muskogee, Oklahoma, who pleaded guilty in the tragic death of another teen has been given an interesting sentence: 10 years of church attendance in exchange for not heading to prison, says TheBlaze.com.
The defendant, Tyler Alred, 17, is not fighting a judge’s mandate, as his lawyer deems the decision both fair and appropriate.
“My client goes to church every Sunday,” attorney Donn Baker told Tulsa World. “That isn’t going to be a problem for him. We certainly want the probation for him.”
Read more here.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here