*An Oklahoma teenager In Muskogee, Oklahoma, who pleaded guilty in the tragic death of another teen has been given an interesting sentence: 10 years of church attendance in exchange for not heading to prison, says TheBlaze.com.
The defendant, Tyler Alred, 17, is not fighting a judge’s mandate, as his lawyer deems the decision both fair and appropriate.
“My client goes to church every Sunday,” attorney Donn Baker told Tulsa World. “That isn’t going to be a problem for him. We certainly want the probation for him.”
Read more here.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here