No, don’t worry, we’re not talking about the kind you listen and dance to.
We’re talking about that old time stanky, body funk
You see, according to TMZ, Oprah publicly endorsed the Lafco soap set on her new “Favorite Things” list which she releases every year, and according to a rep for Lafco, invoices have nearly quadrupled since the list came out.
We called to ask if sales have increased dramatically since Oprah’s endorsement, and the rep tells us, “Holy hell, yes it has. It is our third time being chosen. We’re busy as hell.”
The rep adds, “We usually invoice 80-100 a day, and yesterday we had 431 invoices.”
As for the other products on the list — they’re also experiencing sales booms.
The makers of Corkcicle — a wine-chilling cork — tell us they’ve experienced a 350% sales increase … and the people behind the Tusk Capri Checkbook Clutch say they’re getting TEN TIMES the normal order amount.
Sales for Oprah’s favorite elliptical trainer have also gone up 300% — according to the company, Octane Fitness.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here