No, don’t worry, we’re not talking about the kind you listen and dance to.
We’re talking about that old time stanky, body funk
You see, according to TMZ, Oprah publicly endorsed the Lafco soap set on her new “Favorite Things” list which she releases every year, and according to a rep for Lafco, invoices have nearly quadrupled since the list came out.
We called to ask if sales have increased dramatically since Oprah’s endorsement, and the rep tells us, “Holy hell, yes it has. It is our third time being chosen. We’re busy as hell.”
The rep adds, “We usually invoice 80-100 a day, and yesterday we had 431 invoices.”
As for the other products on the list — they’re also experiencing sales booms.
The makers of Corkcicle — a wine-chilling cork — tell us they’ve experienced a 350% sales increase … and the people behind the Tusk Capri Checkbook Clutch say they’re getting TEN TIMES the normal order amount.
Sales for Oprah’s favorite elliptical trainer have also gone up 300% — according to the company, Octane Fitness.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here