No, don’t worry, we’re not talking about the kind you listen and dance to.
We’re talking about that old time stanky, body funk
You see, according to TMZ, Oprah publicly endorsed the Lafco soap set on her new “Favorite Things” list which she releases every year, and according to a rep for Lafco, invoices have nearly quadrupled since the list came out.
We called to ask if sales have increased dramatically since Oprah’s endorsement, and the rep tells us, “Holy hell, yes it has. It is our third time being chosen. We’re busy as hell.”
The rep adds, “We usually invoice 80-100 a day, and yesterday we had 431 invoices.”
As for the other products on the list — they’re also experiencing sales booms.
The makers of Corkcicle — a wine-chilling cork — tell us they’ve experienced a 350% sales increase … and the people behind the Tusk Capri Checkbook Clutch say they’re getting TEN TIMES the normal order amount.
Sales for Oprah’s favorite elliptical trainer have also gone up 300% — according to the company, Octane Fitness.
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here