No, don’t worry, we’re not talking about the kind you listen and dance to.
We’re talking about that old time stanky, body funk
You see, according to TMZ, Oprah publicly endorsed the Lafco soap set on her new “Favorite Things” list which she releases every year, and according to a rep for Lafco, invoices have nearly quadrupled since the list came out.
We called to ask if sales have increased dramatically since Oprah’s endorsement, and the rep tells us, “Holy hell, yes it has. It is our third time being chosen. We’re busy as hell.”
The rep adds, “We usually invoice 80-100 a day, and yesterday we had 431 invoices.”
As for the other products on the list — they’re also experiencing sales booms.
The makers of Corkcicle — a wine-chilling cork — tell us they’ve experienced a 350% sales increase … and the people behind the Tusk Capri Checkbook Clutch say they’re getting TEN TIMES the normal order amount.
Sales for Oprah’s favorite elliptical trainer have also gone up 300% — according to the company, Octane Fitness.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here