The media mogul appears as if nothing can stop her, scare her, or keep her from obtaining the seemingly impossible.
But during a session at the annual O Magazine conference, the 58-year-old revealed to an audience of 5,000 or so that she once had a breast cancer scare, reports the NY Times.
Even her bestie was shaken up by the announcement; but the atmosphere was calmed when she said it was a false alarm.
An audience member scolded Oprah for unnerving Gale King.
But that wasn’t the only scare. She also announced that the doors of her popular magazine could be closing soon if revenue doesn’t pick up.
Besides, Oprah would like to reach a younger audience, somewhere between 20 and 30 years old. Currently, the median age of O readers is 49.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here