The media mogul appears as if nothing can stop her, scare her, or keep her from obtaining the seemingly impossible.
But during a session at the annual O Magazine conference, the 58-year-old revealed to an audience of 5,000 or so that she once had a breast cancer scare, reports the NY Times.
Even her bestie was shaken up by the announcement; but the atmosphere was calmed when she said it was a false alarm.
An audience member scolded Oprah for unnerving Gale King.
But that wasn’t the only scare. She also announced that the doors of her popular magazine could be closing soon if revenue doesn’t pick up.
Besides, Oprah would like to reach a younger audience, somewhere between 20 and 30 years old. Currently, the median age of O readers is 49.
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here