The media mogul appears as if nothing can stop her, scare her, or keep her from obtaining the seemingly impossible.
But during a session at the annual O Magazine conference, the 58-year-old revealed to an audience of 5,000 or so that she once had a breast cancer scare, reports the NY Times.
Even her bestie was shaken up by the announcement; but the atmosphere was calmed when she said it was a false alarm.
An audience member scolded Oprah for unnerving Gale King.
But that wasn’t the only scare. She also announced that the doors of her popular magazine could be closing soon if revenue doesn’t pick up.
Besides, Oprah would like to reach a younger audience, somewhere between 20 and 30 years old. Currently, the median age of O readers is 49.
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here