The media mogul appears as if nothing can stop her, scare her, or keep her from obtaining the seemingly impossible.
But during a session at the annual O Magazine conference, the 58-year-old revealed to an audience of 5,000 or so that she once had a breast cancer scare, reports the NY Times.
Even her bestie was shaken up by the announcement; but the atmosphere was calmed when she said it was a false alarm.
An audience member scolded Oprah for unnerving Gale King.
But that wasn’t the only scare. She also announced that the doors of her popular magazine could be closing soon if revenue doesn’t pick up.
Besides, Oprah would like to reach a younger audience, somewhere between 20 and 30 years old. Currently, the median age of O readers is 49.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here