*Oscar Generale is our resident curator of lifestyles of the rich and fabulous. This week Oscar gives these two identifiers for spotting a viable business venture.
Oscar Generale: “The company invests money in order to get results in communication, positioning, increasing sales and profits.” Too often entrepreneurs leap into business with the total focus on product development, while positioning is key and is an often over looked factor in increasing sales and profits. Another factor is in placing complete trust in the guidance of a branding expert. In this case, the expertise is from a man who is gaining trans-continental fame as a product placement king.
Oscar Generale: “The property (or company) and the Marketing Director must trust in my marketing strategies. By this, I am referring to clients who have a very specific mentality in order to promote their brands. I always take their opinions and thoughts into consideration, but if I feel that it conflicts with the strategies I have employed over a decade, I advise them accordingly. As this is PR, the nature of our industry is fluid, implying that nothing is set in stone, and activities are constantly subject to change. In these instances it is a little difficult to coordinate plans and strategies when decisions have to be made quickly. In these instances my experience and resume speaks for itself. The client will have to trust in my abilities and strategies, as it is my job to promote the brand, regardless of constant changes in the promotional ventures.”
There is a reason Generale can get big names on the phone and be the closer on enormous deals. Insiders know Oscar as a booker of talent for high profile events and product launches.
His specialty is brand exposure in the film, television, music and entertainment industries. Oscar branded Bruce Willis with Cesare Paciotti Jewels, Paris Hilton with Bliss, and John Travolta with Telecom Italia.
Follow the New O. G., The Original Guru of Business and Style at www.OscarGeneraleProductions.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here