*There is nothing like the tragedy of losing a child, especially when you send your child to college and they fall prey to violence.
That’s the last thing anyone would expect to happen to their child.
Well, the Judith and James Jackson are still in shock after learning on Facebook that their daughter was found dead in her dorm room at Valdosta State University.
Jasmine Benjamin, 17, was found in a study room in Georgia Hall around noon on Nov. 18, according to the Huffington Post report from the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here