A Fort Lauderdale traffic magistrate dismissed the hefty fine Monday morning due to a technical misstep.
The sheriff who claimed to have clocked him going 70 mph in a 55 mph zone on the I-95 over the summer, however the statute was written on the citation did not match the charge.
So it was thrown out and the football player got off with no fines.
He was driving a Ferrari at the time of citing.
“It was close to that,” he said when asked if he was really going 50 mph over. “But going fast in a Ferrari, doing 100 in a Ferrari, feels like 45!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here