*He won’t face any criminal charges for fighting Olivier Martinez, but Gabriel Aubry was the instigator, according to an official police report filed soon after authorities responded to the brawl on Halle Berry’s property the morning of Thanksgiving.
The report, obtained by TMZ.com, lists Aubry as the “suspect” and Martinez as the “victim.”
“Suspect arrived at victim’s residence for child custody exchange,” according to the document. “Suspect and victim engaged in verbal altercation. Suspect became upset and attempted to punch victim’s head but missed and struck victim’s right shoulder instead.
“Victim returned with 3 punches to the suspect’s head, causing him to fall to the ground. Victim’s fiance [Halle] notified police.”
Aubry did not say anything to cops at the scene about the death threats he later alleged came from Martinez.
Moreover, law enforcement officials confirm that the French actor was “[defending] himself” from Gabriel’s initial attack. Still, Aubry is unlikely to be prosecuted for his actions.
Meanwhile, the custody battle over Berry and Aubry’s daughter Nahla continues. Berry and Martinez are expected to seek a permanent restraining order against Aubry, who was legally denied access to his daughter earlier in the week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here