*He won’t face any criminal charges for fighting Olivier Martinez, but Gabriel Aubry was the instigator, according to an official police report filed soon after authorities responded to the brawl on Halle Berry’s property the morning of Thanksgiving.
The report, obtained by TMZ.com, lists Aubry as the “suspect” and Martinez as the “victim.”
“Suspect arrived at victim’s residence for child custody exchange,” according to the document. “Suspect and victim engaged in verbal altercation. Suspect became upset and attempted to punch victim’s head but missed and struck victim’s right shoulder instead.
“Victim returned with 3 punches to the suspect’s head, causing him to fall to the ground. Victim’s fiance [Halle] notified police.”
Aubry did not say anything to cops at the scene about the death threats he later alleged came from Martinez.
Moreover, law enforcement officials confirm that the French actor was “[defending] himself” from Gabriel’s initial attack. Still, Aubry is unlikely to be prosecuted for his actions.
Meanwhile, the custody battle over Berry and Aubry’s daughter Nahla continues. Berry and Martinez are expected to seek a permanent restraining order against Aubry, who was legally denied access to his daughter earlier in the week.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here