*Before she joined the cast of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Porsha Stewart was an enthusiastic fan. Obviously she witnessed the drama like every other viewer who checks out the show, but she wasn’t prepared for what it would take to be a part of the constant whirlwind of negativity.
“I don’t think you can ever prepare yourself for reality television. The main thing I told myself is that I just wanted to be me and be true to myself and own everything that I’m going to portray on the show,” said Porsha, who admitted she was still shocked whenever the ladies ended up arguing.
“It definitely had its tense moments that I didn’t know was about to happen. Every time there was an intense moment, it was a surprise to me,” she laughed.
In order to maintain her sanity while being part of the circus they call reality television, she manages to focus on something positive, like her foundation, “The Key to Giving,” before things heat up.
Coincidently, she met her new peers through an event she held with her foundation; where she invited some of Atlanta’s most powerful women to network, collaborate and share.
Since then, Porsha has built strong relationships with some of the ladies like NeNe and Cynthia Bailey.
Check out Porcha getting a taste of on Kenya Moore’s drama on “RHOA”:
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here