*Before she joined the cast of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Porsha Stewart was an enthusiastic fan. Obviously she witnessed the drama like every other viewer who checks out the show, but she wasn’t prepared for what it would take to be a part of the constant whirlwind of negativity.
“I don’t think you can ever prepare yourself for reality television. The main thing I told myself is that I just wanted to be me and be true to myself and own everything that I’m going to portray on the show,” said Porsha, who admitted she was still shocked whenever the ladies ended up arguing.
“It definitely had its tense moments that I didn’t know was about to happen. Every time there was an intense moment, it was a surprise to me,” she laughed.
In order to maintain her sanity while being part of the circus they call reality television, she manages to focus on something positive, like her foundation, “The Key to Giving,” before things heat up.
Coincidently, she met her new peers through an event she held with her foundation; where she invited some of Atlanta’s most powerful women to network, collaborate and share.
Since then, Porsha has built strong relationships with some of the ladies like NeNe and Cynthia Bailey.
Check out Porcha getting a taste of on Kenya Moore’s drama on “RHOA”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson’s Debate Entrance Mocked on Daytime and Late Night TV (Watch)
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here