*Before she joined the cast of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Porsha Stewart was an enthusiastic fan. Obviously she witnessed the drama like every other viewer who checks out the show, but she wasn’t prepared for what it would take to be a part of the constant whirlwind of negativity.
“I don’t think you can ever prepare yourself for reality television. The main thing I told myself is that I just wanted to be me and be true to myself and own everything that I’m going to portray on the show,” said Porsha, who admitted she was still shocked whenever the ladies ended up arguing.
“It definitely had its tense moments that I didn’t know was about to happen. Every time there was an intense moment, it was a surprise to me,” she laughed.
In order to maintain her sanity while being part of the circus they call reality television, she manages to focus on something positive, like her foundation, “The Key to Giving,” before things heat up.
Coincidently, she met her new peers through an event she held with her foundation; where she invited some of Atlanta’s most powerful women to network, collaborate and share.
Since then, Porsha has built strong relationships with some of the ladies like NeNe and Cynthia Bailey.
Check out Porcha getting a taste of on Kenya Moore’s drama on “RHOA”:
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here