*The first single from a new Whitney Houston greatest hits album hit the Internet today, eight months following her tragic death in February.
“Hold your head to the sky, look them right in the eyes/Tell them you will never quit until the day you get it right/Never, never give up,” Houston sings in the song.
Produced by Jermaine Dupri, the tune was originally set to be released on her 2009 album “I Look to You,” but will instead be added to Houston’ greatest hits collection, “I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston,” due Nov. 13.
Also on the album will be Houston’s duet with R. Kelly, “I Look to You,” which debuted in September.
Listen to “Never Give Up” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here