*The first single from a new Whitney Houston greatest hits album hit the Internet today, eight months following her tragic death in February.
“Hold your head to the sky, look them right in the eyes/Tell them you will never quit until the day you get it right/Never, never give up,” Houston sings in the song.
Produced by Jermaine Dupri, the tune was originally set to be released on her 2009 album “I Look to You,” but will instead be added to Houston’ greatest hits collection, “I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston,” due Nov. 13.
Also on the album will be Houston’s duet with R. Kelly, “I Look to You,” which debuted in September.
Listen to “Never Give Up” below.
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here