*The first single from a new Whitney Houston greatest hits album hit the Internet today, eight months following her tragic death in February.
“Hold your head to the sky, look them right in the eyes/Tell them you will never quit until the day you get it right/Never, never give up,” Houston sings in the song.
Produced by Jermaine Dupri, the tune was originally set to be released on her 2009 album “I Look to You,” but will instead be added to Houston’ greatest hits collection, “I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston,” due Nov. 13.
Also on the album will be Houston’s duet with R. Kelly, “I Look to You,” which debuted in September.
Listen to “Never Give Up” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here