*The first single from a new Whitney Houston greatest hits album hit the Internet today, eight months following her tragic death in February.
“Hold your head to the sky, look them right in the eyes/Tell them you will never quit until the day you get it right/Never, never give up,” Houston sings in the song.
Produced by Jermaine Dupri, the tune was originally set to be released on her 2009 album “I Look to You,” but will instead be added to Houston’ greatest hits collection, “I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston,” due Nov. 13.
Also on the album will be Houston’s duet with R. Kelly, “I Look to You,” which debuted in September.
Listen to “Never Give Up” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here