*The first single from a new Whitney Houston greatest hits album hit the Internet today, eight months following her tragic death in February.
“Hold your head to the sky, look them right in the eyes/Tell them you will never quit until the day you get it right/Never, never give up,” Houston sings in the song.
Produced by Jermaine Dupri, the tune was originally set to be released on her 2009 album “I Look to You,” but will instead be added to Houston’ greatest hits collection, “I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston,” due Nov. 13.
Also on the album will be Houston’s duet with R. Kelly, “I Look to You,” which debuted in September.
Listen to “Never Give Up” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here