*The police departments throughout the country have managed to stay out of the news for a brief moment, but they’re back and the offenses are the same.
The poor judgment of officers throughout the country seem to be a never ending issue.
Tiffany Rent, 30, of Chicago, Illinois, was at the receiving end of the latest case of police brutality. Rent is eight months pregnant and was tasered by one of Chicago’s finest during a dispute over her parking in a handicapped parking space.
Really?! C’MON SON! You know that shizzle wasn’t right!
Well, if he didn’t know before, the officer as well as the rest of Chicago’s police department know now.
They were smacked with a lawsuit from the Rent family on Thursday, according to the Huffington Post.
The only thing confusing to us is why it took so long to begin legal action.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here