*The police departments throughout the country have managed to stay out of the news for a brief moment, but they’re back and the offenses are the same.
The poor judgment of officers throughout the country seem to be a never ending issue.
Tiffany Rent, 30, of Chicago, Illinois, was at the receiving end of the latest case of police brutality. Rent is eight months pregnant and was tasered by one of Chicago’s finest during a dispute over her parking in a handicapped parking space.
Really?! C’MON SON! You know that shizzle wasn’t right!
Well, if he didn’t know before, the officer as well as the rest of Chicago’s police department know now.
They were smacked with a lawsuit from the Rent family on Thursday, according to the Huffington Post.
The only thing confusing to us is why it took so long to begin legal action.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here