*The police departments throughout the country have managed to stay out of the news for a brief moment, but they’re back and the offenses are the same.
The poor judgment of officers throughout the country seem to be a never ending issue.
Tiffany Rent, 30, of Chicago, Illinois, was at the receiving end of the latest case of police brutality. Rent is eight months pregnant and was tasered by one of Chicago’s finest during a dispute over her parking in a handicapped parking space.
Really?! C’MON SON! You know that shizzle wasn’t right!
Well, if he didn’t know before, the officer as well as the rest of Chicago’s police department know now.
They were smacked with a lawsuit from the Rent family on Thursday, according to the Huffington Post.
The only thing confusing to us is why it took so long to begin legal action.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here