*The police departments throughout the country have managed to stay out of the news for a brief moment, but they’re back and the offenses are the same.
The poor judgment of officers throughout the country seem to be a never ending issue.
Tiffany Rent, 30, of Chicago, Illinois, was at the receiving end of the latest case of police brutality. Rent is eight months pregnant and was tasered by one of Chicago’s finest during a dispute over her parking in a handicapped parking space.
Really?! C’MON SON! You know that shizzle wasn’t right!
Well, if he didn’t know before, the officer as well as the rest of Chicago’s police department know now.
They were smacked with a lawsuit from the Rent family on Thursday, according to the Huffington Post.
The only thing confusing to us is why it took so long to begin legal action.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here