*The police departments throughout the country have managed to stay out of the news for a brief moment, but they’re back and the offenses are the same.
The poor judgment of officers throughout the country seem to be a never ending issue.
Tiffany Rent, 30, of Chicago, Illinois, was at the receiving end of the latest case of police brutality. Rent is eight months pregnant and was tasered by one of Chicago’s finest during a dispute over her parking in a handicapped parking space.
Really?! C’MON SON! You know that shizzle wasn’t right!
Well, if he didn’t know before, the officer as well as the rest of Chicago’s police department know now.
They were smacked with a lawsuit from the Rent family on Thursday, according to the Huffington Post.
The only thing confusing to us is why it took so long to begin legal action.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here