*Rapper Prodigy hosted a special Thanksgiving charity dinner for the nonprofit In Arms Reach, which supports children of parents behind bars.
The Mobb Deep star welcomed guests to the Griffin nightclub in New York earlier this week.
Fellow rapper Flo Rida and Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants were among the guests as Prodigy finished the evening with a performance, according to New York Post’s Page Six.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here