*Rapper Prodigy hosted a special Thanksgiving charity dinner for the nonprofit In Arms Reach, which supports children of parents behind bars.
The Mobb Deep star welcomed guests to the Griffin nightclub in New York earlier this week.
Fellow rapper Flo Rida and Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants were among the guests as Prodigy finished the evening with a performance, according to New York Post’s Page Six.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here