*PETA has recruited Wendy Williams to strip all the way down. The gossip maven has agreed to become a part of the organization’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaign. Speaking of which, look for her official campaign photo to debut the week after Thanksgiving. According to the NY Post, Williams used to be a serious leather and fur fan, but changed her religion, so to speak, after being enlightened by the PETA campaigns.
*Actress Lark Voorhies, 38, who starred on “Saved by the Bell,” was intervied on “Entertainment Tonight” and flatly refuted she is struggling with mental health issues. During her interview, Voorhies said she’s not seeing a doctor, she’s not bipolar and she doesn’t hear voices, contrary to recent rumors. Watch a clip from the interview below.
*Victims of Hurricane Sandy are about to get some star-powered help. 12-12-12 is the date for the Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden. Among those set are Kanye West and Alicia Keys. Also scheduled to perform are Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney and Bon Jovi. Funds raised from the one-night event will go to the Robin Hood Relief Fund, which will provide money and materials to groups helping people hardest hit by the storm.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here