*PETA has recruited Wendy Williams to strip all the way down. The gossip maven has agreed to become a part of the organization’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaign. Speaking of which, look for her official campaign photo to debut the week after Thanksgiving. According to the NY Post, Williams used to be a serious leather and fur fan, but changed her religion, so to speak, after being enlightened by the PETA campaigns.
*Actress Lark Voorhies, 38, who starred on “Saved by the Bell,” was intervied on “Entertainment Tonight” and flatly refuted she is struggling with mental health issues. During her interview, Voorhies said she’s not seeing a doctor, she’s not bipolar and she doesn’t hear voices, contrary to recent rumors. Watch a clip from the interview below.
*Victims of Hurricane Sandy are about to get some star-powered help. 12-12-12 is the date for the Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden. Among those set are Kanye West and Alicia Keys. Also scheduled to perform are Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney and Bon Jovi. Funds raised from the one-night event will go to the Robin Hood Relief Fund, which will provide money and materials to groups helping people hardest hit by the storm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here