*PETA has recruited Wendy Williams to strip all the way down. The gossip maven has agreed to become a part of the organization’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaign. Speaking of which, look for her official campaign photo to debut the week after Thanksgiving. According to the NY Post, Williams used to be a serious leather and fur fan, but changed her religion, so to speak, after being enlightened by the PETA campaigns.
*Actress Lark Voorhies, 38, who starred on “Saved by the Bell,” was intervied on “Entertainment Tonight” and flatly refuted she is struggling with mental health issues. During her interview, Voorhies said she’s not seeing a doctor, she’s not bipolar and she doesn’t hear voices, contrary to recent rumors. Watch a clip from the interview below.
*Victims of Hurricane Sandy are about to get some star-powered help. 12-12-12 is the date for the Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden. Among those set are Kanye West and Alicia Keys. Also scheduled to perform are Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney and Bon Jovi. Funds raised from the one-night event will go to the Robin Hood Relief Fund, which will provide money and materials to groups helping people hardest hit by the storm.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here