The rapper got locked up in June last year, but is scheduled to be released in a few months. According to his website, he’s supposed to leave his cell on Feb. 21, 2013 after serving time for rolling around with a loaded semi-automatic handgun found during a traffic stop. Jail has kept him quiet for the most part, except for the release of his album, “Pain is Love 2” and publishing an open letter about life in prison.
*Oh shoot! Paul Mooney is about to get roasted on.
A legendary comedian and an influential, outspoken individual, Mooney’s most vulnerable moments are up for grabs as Whoopie Goldberg, Robin Williams, and Eddie Murphy team up to humiliate the un-humiliate-able. The event – according to Cassandra Williams of WET PR – will take place at Radio City Music Hall next year sometime in spring. It’s going to be a riot.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here