The rapper got locked up in June last year, but is scheduled to be released in a few months. According to his website, he’s supposed to leave his cell on Feb. 21, 2013 after serving time for rolling around with a loaded semi-automatic handgun found during a traffic stop. Jail has kept him quiet for the most part, except for the release of his album, “Pain is Love 2” and publishing an open letter about life in prison.
*Oh shoot! Paul Mooney is about to get roasted on.
A legendary comedian and an influential, outspoken individual, Mooney’s most vulnerable moments are up for grabs as Whoopie Goldberg, Robin Williams, and Eddie Murphy team up to humiliate the un-humiliate-able. The event – according to Cassandra Williams of WET PR – will take place at Radio City Music Hall next year sometime in spring. It’s going to be a riot.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here