The rapper got locked up in June last year, but is scheduled to be released in a few months. According to his website, he’s supposed to leave his cell on Feb. 21, 2013 after serving time for rolling around with a loaded semi-automatic handgun found during a traffic stop. Jail has kept him quiet for the most part, except for the release of his album, “Pain is Love 2” and publishing an open letter about life in prison.
*Oh shoot! Paul Mooney is about to get roasted on.
A legendary comedian and an influential, outspoken individual, Mooney’s most vulnerable moments are up for grabs as Whoopie Goldberg, Robin Williams, and Eddie Murphy team up to humiliate the un-humiliate-able. The event – according to Cassandra Williams of WET PR – will take place at Radio City Music Hall next year sometime in spring. It’s going to be a riot.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here