Another chapter in the chocolate factory creator’s “Trapped in the Closet” revives fans’ thirst for sex, music and soap opera-like theatrics.
Perhaps there’s no end to the twisted story telling.
A press release revealed that the next installment of this long drawn out, played out series that many obsess over is much more involved and includes a mix of all of your favorite reality show inserts like violence, lies, affairs, and a dash of Zane-ish sex entanglements.
And it’s not going to end there; R. Kelly promises there will be hundreds more.
Watch Chapter 23 below if you dare to get drawn in.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here